I am a CCVP, I have a lot of experience in the Cisco side of things and also managed a Definity 8700 for a couple of years. Most of my experience is in the enterprise level system and contact centers. I recently took a job as a VoIP business consultant to try and get a Computer Consultants VoIP side of the business off the ground. We had a lot of problems with Cisco, with tyring to sell CallManager, and who knows what 3com is up to with their NBX so we needed another solution. We took a look at what Shoretel had to offer and I have to say I fell in love with the system quick! We are now Shoretel partners and starting the sell the Shoretel solution. I love the features, the contact center part of the Shoretel solution blows a Definity out of the water and the price, ease of setup, and features blow Cisco out of the water (although I love Cisco phones). I have been so happy with the Shoretel solution that I am not thinking about moving in a year just so I can start my own company and sell the Shoretel product.

Justin Phillips
Business Telecom Consultant
Rochester, MN