We sell and install Altigen so obviously we will appear biased. The system has become quite a robust one. The fact that it is based on a Windows platform has proved to be a benefit, allowing the most complex system features (those requiring a technician/programmer call out with other systems)to be programmed via the good old point and click. Of the three you have mentioned Altigen has been in the telephone business the longest I do believe having been providing telephone systems since 1996. I will not point to the other sytems negatively or positively as I have not installed them. I chose the Altigen system, when looking for a dealership for a system with voip capabilty, for three reasons.
(1)Ease of installation
(2)Ease of Operation and
(3)Ease of upgrade/expansion
I strongly recommend that you speak in length to customers of each and if possible choose customers that have had their respective systems in place for at least a year. Ask them questions regarding return on investment, on going costs for upgrades and system changes, and finally ask about features (call recording, call mangement, etc...).
It is all about due dilligence. Afterall it is a significant investment and a little research can save a lot of heartache.
If you would like more info feel free to pm or email me.

Do you want to own a system or do you want the system to own you?