I'm up to 4 sites, 106 users in 3 states. I'm off next week to install 3 more sites, about 75 more users. Early December our HQ site, another 125 users. I finally got to ShoreTel's install class last month, will get to their advanced troubleshooting school mid-December: Easy installs, easy admin -- only trouble we've had has been network-related, not ShoreTel. Even their upgrades are smooth. I find their tech support folks great to work with, the whole crew at their HQ very customer friendly. (I'm an end-user, not a Distributor or ShoreTel employee).

We're replacing Nortel, and did look at Cisco. We know about, but elected not to look at NEC and Avaya.

You other users, please respond, too. ShoreTel tells me they're trying to put together a User Group, and I've not found another active one elsewhere.

PS: ShoreTel6 is released, but only recently. We're giving it some time to settle before we upgrade to this -- no problems heard, just letting the dust settle, as it were. This is the release that pushes display services (and some other functions) down to the local switch level, which makes WAN problems much easier to deal with.