Why on earth would I go through all this to create a troll thread?

I hate trolls.

I assure you, this is a real install and all this issue have come up. I wish this was all a joke as it would not be keeping me up at night trying to figure out the latest issues.

I have stepped away from dealing with my vendor as I am not getting anywhere with them at all, I have started working on getting my service contract transferred away from my provider so I can deal directly with Cisco.

If you like you can hit the Cisco forums and see my posts in there as well.

This should have never been this hard, this should have been a smooth transition from one system to another, but it has been anything but.

If its not one issue its something else, right now its a outgoing callerid issue, seems its not working and according to my vendor "You cannot use the main number on the PRI as the outgoing callerid"....really whats the fricken point of callerid if you cannot use the main number?

Still no way to change ring tones for internal/external according to Cisco "We get this request a lot, but its not possible, contact your vendor and have them submit a request to add it to the next build"

As for why the vendor is not fixing these issues, well its because that can't, so I am stuck holding the bag trying to work things out using other resources, such as this place and cisco.com.

Trust me, I truly appreciate any help I have got from this place, without it I would have accidentally smashed this thing to a million pieces and went with the Allworx solution I should have went with in the first place.