No beating coming. I admit, I hate having gear in my shop I do not know how to setup.

Since the main issue according to the vendor came from "Network setup" it was not under their install umbrella...so it fell to me to figure it all out without much support at all from the vendor. Even though throughout the entire process I was told it would work "No problem" with the way things were setup at the start.

There are aspects of this install I will not touch as its out of my comfort zone, items such as call plans, PRI setup and all that fun stuff is being left to the vendor, but all the network stuff got dropped in my lap.

In the end it will make me better able to support the system, but it sure does suck getting there!

As for my install.

I picked up 4 no longer supported, EOL ATA 186's from a local guy that had them on the shelf. Brought them here, added them to the UC database, plugged them in and they worked as they are supposed to.

I am still sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out why Cisco would EOL a product without a valid replacement for the UC system.

Oh and this marks the end of the hardware install at all locations. :banana: