Hal, you do a disservice to all Avaya Business Partners.

No, it's just the voice of reality. I give my customers what they need, not something I can talk them into buying just because Avaya says that's what I should be selling.

It's been my observation that the few Business Partners who do well with the IPO are IT companies to begin with and/or have several times more high pressure sales people than technicians. That should tell us something.

The guy who owns a small business isn't going to be quite as gullable as the IT department of a large company with deep pockets, so your boast of 200-300 seat deals falls on deaf ears. There are many times more small business out there than large corporations.

It's quite apparent that Avaya is looking to abandon the small business market along with their dealers and customers that have been the cornerstone of their business since day one. But then you wouldn't be able to appreciate this since you have only been in this business since 1992. I have socks older than that... frown

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.