EBay has all kinds of 'em. They come up all the time. A speakerphone is a completely different matter.

I can point you to a source for them, but you are looking at some fairly serious $$$..
I'll PM ya the source. Mine is a 4A, otherwise known as a "Charlies angels) speakerphone. Which, by the way, if the best speakerphone I've ever had.... one issue is it's half duplex, but there's circuitry in it that largely makes that problem moot. Keep in mind a 1A2 speaker phone comes (a least a 4A) comes in 3 parts - the speaker, an on/off switch (which also houses the mic) and a connecting block to hook them al together. Then there is a transfomer to power it.

When I was really into it, I'd search ebay every morning for "1A2". I haven't seen much lately, but another alternative is to search "Western Electric" and look through all the pages (50+). It will take ya about an hour, but a lot of people sell 1A2 keysets not knowing what they are, and so they don't even mention 1A2 in the ad.

Prices can range very broadly, depending on the rarity, date of manufacture, and condition of the keyset, as well as color. Sometimes you can come across an entire lot of them.

I have 3 TT 1A2 keysets I'd be willing to part with, green (avacodo), beige or white, all fully functional. I have other colors (red and black), but I'm not sure I want to give them up. Red 1A2's are pretty hard to come by, and I paid quite a lot for some of them.

I'll also point you to a site where you can get new or reconditioned 1A2 keysets, but again, pretty pricey.

Standard rotary (or TT) wall phones are a dime a dozen on ebay. Just search wall phone and you're off.

Also, one reason I paid a bit more is I insist on WE keysets. The ITT ones seem flimsy to me, although they function just as well. But you could kill an elephant with one of the old WE sets.... then make a call back home on it. The ITT ones... not so much.