Cat -

One thing once you get it all going - everyone helped me do a similar thing with MOH (although in my case it was much easier due to the model of KSU I have), and I just wanted to share this with ya in case you think you did something wrong. The volume of the MOH is no where near what you hear in todays world. Ed, Sam, Arthur and Ken confirmed this for me; back in the day MOH wasn't there to entertain you, but just to let you know you were still connected to somebody. So.... don't expect the kind of ear canal shattering volume you hear in today's world. Also, while you're waiting for the shipment to arrive, you might start to give some though as to how you're going to mount the enclosure. I'm sure it mounted on some sort of rack back in the day, but you'll probably need to make some standoffs or something for it.

Once you go to all the trouble of wire wrapping 18 x 4 leads, you'll not want to risk one or more of leads breaking due to the enclosure just 'hanging' there. The pics I posted should give ya a starting point of what you're going to need to do.

Just a thought...

- Matt