E911 ignores LCR. It will even bypass local line keys and will only use PRG 550 for selecting a line for 911. That is where the E911 services and judgment timer fall into place. You have to set the OLG in PRG 550 in order to select a trunk group to route 911 calls

Is the remote site sharing the same PRI as the main site? That will add a lot of complexity to the setup.
If this is how you have it set up, then the main location may not apply E911 settings to the calls across the Stratanet net. The system may assume that when it receives 9 across the network, it should uses LCR. The judgment timer in the main site would not apply in this situation. The remote site already did its job by sending 911 to the main site.

This is something that I have never done. I always had remote PBX have their own local lines.

The other issue with using 911 across the Stranet is how the dispatcher is able to respond to the phone number. Your provider will have to know that calls from the remote site to the 911 dispatcher are physically located at another location.

I have done this with remote IP phones connected to a Toshiba. I worked with the ITSP to designate a specific phone number for the remote site (IP phones). When they dial 911, their designated phone number gets pushed to the carrier. Based on that phone number, they can route to dispatch properly.

If this was my setup, I would have ordered 1 POTS line to use for local 911 service or connected a fax line.

To avoid any additional potential issues, I am going to drop off this thread. 911 is important to get right. As I am unable to properly diagnose and test the setup, I can't offer any more advice. Any other questions can be asked by PM .