You can tell who the data dicks are. They are the ones hammering VOIP, with little to no experience in telephony. They prey on the ignorant with three letter acronyms, that they don't even know what it means. The biggest lie in VOIP is that it is cheaper. You know why cisco sells VOIP. They don't have telephony experience to sell TDM sets, and their progaramming is a complete and utter joke. All They wantreally is to sell bigger switches and routers. Look at the cost of infrastructure. The Carpet baggers are out there saying see, my equipment is cheaper. Execept they conveiently forget about the cabling, POE switches and Routers necessary to support VOIP. It is the big lie in VOIP. The data predators are out there stealing all they can, and when they can't fix it, they dump it back on the Phone guy. Let's see, who should I buy? Avaya , NEC , Toshiba, Vodavi , etc that has been around many , many yeras, or should I buy a Talk Switch, allworx, Joe IP system. Look at the proliferation of thes scam IP Phone systems. It is totally buyer beware. The one thing that has not changed in my 35 years in the business has been , Computer dies bitch, Phone dies raise hell, and they lost XXX dollars. These Data dicks are in for a rude awakening.