Hello 1A2 Fans! I have a question that perhaps one of you may be able to answer - actually it's sort of a puzzle......

I have an older ITT 1A2 system at my "home" (not too hard to figure it out from my screen name - and no, there is no missile). I have 4 lines on the KSU. One of them is a dedicated FAX. Someone (usually me) likes to pick up the phone and accidentally punches the line 4 button while sending/receiving FAX's because the "in use" light isn't lit when the FAX is in operation.

About 6 months ago, I saw on EBay what I remember to be an "opto-isolator" specifically designed to turn on the "in use" light when a FAX (or other non-1A2 device)is using the line. Unfortunately, I only saw this device after the auction had closed, and now the auction has been deleted. I had the part number of the device (made by ITT?????), but lost the paper on which it was written. Now I don't remember the part manufacturer or the number, and I can't find ANY references to an "opto-isolator" for a 1A2 anywhere. I would dearly love to own one of these, but they are hard to buy when you don't know what it is that you are looking for! LOL

Anyone? This is driving me crazy, especially since I DID write down the information, but lost it. UGHHHHHHHH