In the older CTX software versions, there was a bug where when u change the flex keys from lower to higher number (eg. from 10 to 20), u'll have to restart the system for the new flex keys to work.

Originally posted by Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie:
Sorry that I misread your post about changing the tone of the intercom, I somehow thought you were talking about the ring tones so two people close together could hear if it was their phone or the other phone that was ringing.
Thats what I thought too. Ext X has intercom pitch 13 and Ext Y has intercom 15. Different ring tones for different extensions. Up to 4 different ring tones to choose from.

Maybe I am missing something, but if you set doorphone RINGING, how would that come across as a voice annouce to the page group?
"Paging" is just the term used, it actually "rings" the phones. Set prg 507 to Paging Group, under destination number, enter the page group number (eg. 1). Then assign the extensions u want to "ring" when the door phone is pressed at page group (Prg 502). The phones won't be "paged" but will ring with a "ding dong" tone smile

If you set the door phone to ring a phantom, you would have a phantom owner and put the phantom button on each phone and set it to ring.
Phantom owner isn't necessary, but ur right abt putting the button on each phone, and set it to Immediate/Delay ring. BTW, if u use delay ring, don't forget to increase the door phone ring duration (Prg 507 FB4)

Now if I've screwed up anything this time, let me know and I will start drinking Becks before I read the question.
Becks? I had to google this one. wink

From Becks.com:
"Everyone knows 'BECKS': from New York to ..."

Apparently, not everyone...

- alfee -