1. Most national account dealers will load a "default" configuration on units shipped to customers. The program is called "DEFAULT.DAT" and is stored on a 32 MB Smart Media Card. All you may need to do is tweek a couple of programs.

2. I have been involved with the CTX product since the first release, and have never heard of a "do" license. Make sure you are not buying something you don't need. You WILL need a PC running WIN 2000 Pro or XP Pro and the latest version (2.22 A09) of WinAdmin.

3. No, you would use a 3020-SD w/LCD Display. When you go to school at Toshiba, they recommend NOT using a phone to program the system. Its just too complicated, especially if you've never done it before. The WinAdmin program is very slick and easy once you know your way around in it.

I can help you with the software if you need it. Please feel free to e-mail me with questions (also if you need one installed down in the Plywood State!!)

Voyager

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom