Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#77099 11/13/05 02:48 PM
willmax Offline OP
OP Offline
How can I setup the Avaya partner messaging r7 so that the end user can log into it thru there existing network.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Willmax
your web site shows your company as an Avaya Partner,Dont you have direct tech support ??

I assume you want to implement the Unified Messaging Application which will email mailbox owners their voice mail. The instructions are in the Partner Messaging documentation. Little of this actually has to do with the Partner Messaging itself but rather requires the Unified Messaging Application to be installed on a PC connected to the Messaging system and a Microsoft exchange server. The Unified Messaging Application can also run on the Exchange server. I can see your confusion unless you have a CG background in which case the documentation should be all you need.

Since this is computer geek work if the company has one in residence this is left up to him. Otherwise we will refer to our own but we won't get involved with sombodies network.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Hbiss, Not having installed unified messenger. I maybe someone out there can give us some direction on installing it on a networked workstation and its nuances.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,306
Posts638,894
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,944 Shoretel
190,119 CTX100 install
188,324 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 6
teleco 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 51 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024