web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
All,

I decided I'd like to learn some more in depth phone system programming, so I'd like to find myself a small Option 11 cabinet and a few M2616D (or other compatible) phones to tinker with. I'd also need the administrator credentials, the data cable for the RS232 port on the processor, and anything else that's required for it to work. I already have 66 blocks, tools, and 25 pair cables, so that's not an issue.

Does anyone have one that they do not need, perhaps taken in on a trade in or upgrade?

I have a NT Meridian 8x24 MICS system and several M series phones and one T series phones that I'd be happy to trade for one, as well as a few other digital systems I'd consider letting go in exchange.

Please send me a PM to discuss trade or pricing, or call my desk at (360) 914-3000. If I don't answer, I'm at work or out and about. Leave a brief voicemail and I'll call you back. I work 1530 to 0100, Sunday through Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays I have off.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Admin
Admin
I've got a single cabinet Option 11 with a CPU and licensed for almost all options and 1000 TNs. Has CO line cards, digital line cards and 2500 line cards. Used it as a test system for years but no longer support Nortel as much as I once did. It'll be the weekend before I can pull it from the warehouse to fire up and make sure it is 100%.

[Linked Image]
OP Offline
PM sent. Thanks!

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com
I have three Option 11 cabinets about 50% populated with cards but I don't know what all is left. It was a decom that I've been selling cards out of here and there for the past half-dozen years. Pretty sure I have a couple dozen phones too. I had actually intended to mount the nicest cab on the wall in my office and use it to store manuals and so forth. It has a big blue GTE sticker on the lid. smile

They're up in the attic of my barn so let me know if you need anything specific and I can check.

"There is one thing and only one thing in which it is granted to you to be free in life, all else being beyond your power: that is to recognize and profess the truth." - Leo Tolstoy
OP Offline
93mdk93, sounds good. RATHER BE FISHING appears to have me hooked up, but I'll keep you on the list if he's missing something I need.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,875
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,749 Shoretel
189,828 CTX100 install
187,949 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (Yoda), 113 guests, and 306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024