web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have two quetions:

I have an inter-tel system (ver.9.0). When a user calls from one extension to another extension, the phones rings and never goes to voicemail. This only happens when the call is coming from one extension to another, it's fine when the call is an outside call.

My next question is; is it posible to program a button on the keyset phones as another extension? i.e, program a button on ext. 205 as 209 so that when a call comes for 209, the person on 205 could see this call on the button programmed and be able to pick up the call. Thank you all.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RCA Offline
Do you have the programming software? Do have expirience programming the Axxess?

To answer the first question, you would programm this under the extensions forwarding path. Its not something the user can set a code for.

Second question, a DSS (direct station selection) button needs to be programmed. To answer a call that rings for that extension you would dial 4 then press the button.

Rhett
OP Offline
I do have the programming software and i have little experience programming the Axxess. I will try what you suggested. Thank you very much for responding.

System\Devices and Feature Codes\Stations\(extension)\Forwarding Paths\(path #)

Change "Fwd Call Type - IC Calls" to "Yes"

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,557 Shoretel
189,431 CTX100 install
187,597 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (BobRobert), 116 guests, and 243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024