atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have two quetions:

I have an inter-tel system (ver.9.0). When a user calls from one extension to another extension, the phones rings and never goes to voicemail. This only happens when the call is coming from one extension to another, it's fine when the call is an outside call.

My next question is; is it posible to program a button on the keyset phones as another extension? i.e, program a button on ext. 205 as 209 so that when a call comes for 209, the person on 205 could see this call on the button programmed and be able to pick up the call. Thank you all.
Do you have the programming software? Do have expirience programming the Axxess?

To answer the first question, you would programm this under the extensions forwarding path. Its not something the user can set a code for.

Second question, a DSS (direct station selection) button needs to be programmed. To answer a call that rings for that extension you would dial 4 then press the button.
I do have the programming software and i have little experience programming the Axxess. I will try what you suggested. Thank you very much for responding.
System\Devices and Feature Codes\Stations\(extension)\Forwarding Paths\(path #)

Change "Fwd Call Type - IC Calls" to "Yes"
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help