I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, I didn't find out until I called Technical Support, but when an Agent is logged into an ACD Queue, their No Answer personal calls will forward to the ACD Queue, not to their personal mailbox. Tech Support did not have a work around for this so I had to come up with one of my own.

To get around this setup a virtual station as an MADN extension and put the user's station number in the second box and assign the DN to a button. You have to send all DID and CCR one digit dials to the virtual station number.

There are two minor issues that can be programmed around easily. The first is that messages left in the Virtual Station mailbox will not light the message waiting in the physical phone. You can get around by cascading messages from the Virtual MB to the Physical one or by programming a Virtual MB access button (523xxx where xxx is the DN of the virtual station).
The Second issue is that the putting the physical phone in DND will not stop calls to the Virtual Station from ringing at the physical phone. To work around this you have to put the Virtual station in DND. Do this by pressing the button for the Virtual DN and dialing the DND State Change Code (516 by default) or by programming a DND State Change button under one of the Flex keys and pressing the DN button and DND button.