I have been using these guys for my site, several of my customers sites, and a few others. I haven't really had to do much with any of them, so I never had any reason to contact tech support(can't remember ever having any downtime).

Recently I have begun to put together some web sites for several locations. I have installed search engines, forms, calendars, and other things. Since it was my first time trying any of this, it was pretty much it or miss. I must have contacted ICDSoft 20 times in the last week to ask them technical questions on how to make changes to my site and also letting them know I was having issues. Every time, they answered me within an hour, and normally about 15 minutes for most of the emails. All the problems i was having were basically caused by my lack of know how and incorrect HTML coding, as well as not knowing how to enable certain things on my web hosting account. They took care of every issue, and even looked at my site to find out that I had some HTML wrong and that was the reason my "search" was not working.

They were absolutely outstanding as far as tech support and reliablity. And the cost for thier service? $5 a month to host a site, and $3.33 to host any additional sites. less if you sign for multiple years. I have been with them now for 4 years.

I just wanted you guys to know that they have been a good reliable company and have worked out well. If you are looking to get some sites hosted, I would check them out.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com