web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
It seems to have disappeared. Did I miss an announcement?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

The Hall of shame forum is no longer available, please use the Complaint Dept. forum

The problems it caused outweighed the benefits so we decided it had to go.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
This is from one of the Moderators of the HOS, I think it says it best.

Doing away with HOS had been under consideration for quite some time and that we had actually just been looking for a non controversial time to nuke it.

Retired phone dude
The HOS helped me know who not to subcontract to at least 7 times saving me many thousands of dollars I am definitely going to miss it, it was nice to have when you had it thankyou.

"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
OP Offline
I agree that it was a great of information. I was contacted on several occasions by companies that were listed as non payers. I believe that it saved me a great deal of money. Hate to see it "nuked".

On behalf of myself and the other X-Moderators of the HOS I want to say thank to those that appreciated the HOS when it existed. It is gratifying to know our efforts produced results for comrades in the business.

I became a member back when all we had were 7000 or so members and the HOS existed then. Things have changed since then, we are closing in on 21,000 members with lots more to come and if you have ever put any phone system name in the google search bar somewhere on the first page of results you will see Sundance-Communications. Not bragging here but that makes Sundance the top dog. Everyone is always out to bring down the top dog. Connect that with the subject matter contained in the HOS and it just got to the point that it wasn't productive any longer to maintain it's existence.

Having said that I can tell those of you that are interested that you still have an option in the Complaint Department. The one thing that the HOS was good at was getting to parties communicating. Funny how that would occur when someones company name was top of the page in search results.

Same rules apply, be specific, professional, ethical and identifiable and then just give me some time to delete your post. :rofl:

Just kidding, the complaint department is currently available for cetain posts.

I have read the comments. I used the HOS and wish it would be reinstated. It served a valuable place to check up on dead beat companies.

I see the benifits outway any negative.

Feel free to contact me

Benny
QualTel Communications
210-523-2522

Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Originally posted by bamartz:
I have read the comments. I used the HOS and wish it would be reinstated. It served a valuable place to check up on dead beat companies.

I see the benifits outway any negative....
As you, a member that comment is understandable. However, the way the administration of this board see it, it is the opposite.

You can still "check out" the potential clients in the Installer's or "Pro Shop" category.

The subject is CLOSED and no longer open for discussion.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,303
Posts638,888
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,814 Shoretel
189,927 CTX100 install
188,042 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024