We have a 124i with a couple of ACD groups set up. Ordinarily when a call that a logged in ACD group member is making ends, the 5 second WRAP time that we've defined goes into effect, then they transition to FREE. I've noticed that intermittently someone will end a call but the system believes they are either still on the call (OUT, INC, INT) or that they have placed the call on hold (HDON).

It's easy to see this behaviour since we're runnng InDepth+, and it's not just that InDepth is "out of sync" with the system and displaying it wrong, since these folks will NOT have any inbound calls directed to them while in this state. They can still make outbounds and calls directly to their extension ring, but the ACD is clearly confused about their state and won't send them calls from the queue.

After 1-6 minutes the system seems to "notice" that they're really FREE, and then they start getting calls again.

I'm reasonably adept at system setup, but our installer / tech folks are taking pains to hide behind the difficult to come by programming manuals / cables, etc., so I haven't been able to do anything other than watch them NOT fix it.

What I'd love:

1. To know if this is a common problem

2. To discover if there's a workaround or software update

3. To learn to enter progrmming mode from a display phone and / or a PC connected to the CPU card and at least discover stuff, if not actually program the thing -- Having searched the forums, I've found where to acquire the "big" programming manual, so will do that.

Here's what's in the cabinets (along with my notes to myself about what the cards do):

Cabinet 1
1 CPU: DX2NA32CPRU-S
DX2NA EXCPRU-S 1
PART No. 92008 -- LAPB Programming Module-RS232 For 124i. Required for terminal or remote programming.
3 8DSTU-S 1 -- 24 digital stations (phones)
4 4ATRU-S 1 -- 16 dial-tone lines
1 PART No. 92040 -- Analog Station Card w/MW/4cct For 28i/124i w/system software 5.09 or 6.00.0 or higher. (For fax and modem lines)

Cabinet 2
1 Expansion: DX2NA EXIFU
2 8DSTU-S 1 16 digital stations (phones)
2 PART No. 92016A -- DID Line Card/2cct For 28i/124i. Provides connection to (2) DID trunks.
1 4ATRU-S 1 4 dial-tone lines
1 4DTDU-S 1 DTMF Receiver (Allows Automated Attendant to "hear" dial-tones)

Any help / pointers / words of wisdom would be appreciated.

[This message has been edited by cludwig (edited July 12, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by cludwig (edited July 12, 2004).]