Originally posted by ffej010:
I agree with the Caller ID issue. The same thing happens in native IPO mode using analog trunks. Would be nice if calls would just go straight thru, and then wait the two rings for the Caller ID.
I know other systems that do this also so it's not something new. I do know that with the old Partner, if you set the AA to pick up immediately (zero rings) you will not get the CID information and that's bad, especially if you log all calls. None will be logged during night service. I've had problems with customers and this issue myself. If you need the phones to ring, say during the day with the AA picking up at zero rings for night service there is really no way around it other than I suppose delayed ringing on all extensions then have the AA pick up after one or two rings- but then you create the same situation as with the new IPO Partner.

I think this is just something you need to get used to, it really does have a purpose.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.