Now if I could just get the owner of the business to not convince himself that he needs a ton of verbage on the site. He doesn't seem to understand that 65 percent of website viewing is on a phone or tablet not a pc and regardless of what device is being used, people don't care to read a lot don't want a written sermon, they just want to see and easily navigate the site. Some folks can't get away from the portrait aspect page with a lot of links, buttons and tabs. Please. This new site is composed of ten pages, eight are chained together (and I can easily change the order) by the act of scrolling, not any kind of menu button or tab. The point is that websites are becomming more like a commercial, the viewer doesn't get to choose what happens or what they see only if they want to see it, so if you want to keep em for the whole minute it better get their attention in the first ten seconds. Websites, even with some links, are becoming more and more of a commercial or billboard on the info highway. This is my rant for today.

Last edited by Derrick; 02/14/19 01:35 PM.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.