No worries Dave! I appreciated your suggestions and that you wanted to help. I don't believe it's a bad thing to throw stuff out there especially when you've had a similar experience.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

In more detail for those who want to know, Toshiba told the tech from our dealer working on this problem to change the ChMethod all to Channel Number B and click the checkbox for 08,09, and 11 on program 302 for PRI and IP QSIG. Strangely enough before we did the upgrade we could not do this. Each time we submitted the changes, eManager put them right back to what they were before. The software upgrade however, automatically made the changes. The only other thing we needed to do immediately following the upgrade was reset the PRI.

Toshiba also said they wanted to delete the channel group(this was after we couldn't get the changes to stick), but were unable to do so since it was during business hours. I'm not sure if this may have resolved the issue alone without the upgrade. It would be interesting if someone with the same problem tries this method and resolves the problem as well.

I guess there are a few possible solutions to this, but if you're with a dealer and have the means to get the software upgrades, I would just go for that.

Thanks again everyone!