web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Other Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming dans Yesterday at 12:50 PM
Rolm was one of the best until IBM got a hold of them!
9 116 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: E-Manager not working SSPhone Yesterday at 12:08 PM
There is a Network Emanager for windows 10 and IE did work in win10. I had it on a laptop and it worked fine. But the Network Emanager had to be installed correctly and the default browser had to be IE.
6 120 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Andyreed Yesterday at 04:00 AM
Yup, that's correct! MSGWT key looks at station speed dial bin 0 for the Phonemail extension. ##30 to program the MSGWT key.
9 116 Read More
Re: E-Manager not working Andyreed Yesterday at 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by newtecky
Originally Posted by ALB300
Yes, IE
If you are using IE (and not Edge in IE mode) then I would assume that this is a Windows 7 or XP , since IE is disabled in Win 10 and 11.

Assuming the computer has been updated. At one point I had a purposefully non-updated image of a Windows 10 machine with IE still active, and with eManager installed. It worked just fine.

I think that image is long gone but If I find it I well let ALB300 know.
6 120 Read More
Re: E-Manager not working newtecky Yesterday at 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by ALB300
Yes, IE
If you are using IE (and not Edge in IE mode) then I would assume that this is a Windows 7 or XP , since IE is disabled in Win 10 and 11.
6 120 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Keyset6 05/07/24 10:50 PM
If it was a Rolm PBX I believe station speed 0 corresponds to the MSGWT key. I don't know why I still remember that,

Originally Posted by Xdm
I’m glad you were able to solve it! I would not have been able to help with a HICOM 300. Those are completely different from the original Rolm systems.

True - the Hicom 300 is a Siemens system, completely different. The only common hardware is the Rolmphones, when Siemens acquired Rolm they developed SLMO interface cards to accommodate Rolmphones, sort of. Features were different, or not available on the Siemens PBX, A definite disadvantage for many customers that migrated from a Rolm to a Siemens PBX,
9 116 Read More
Request a Telephone Technician Jump to new posts
Re: Quote Request for Asheville, NC hitechcomm 05/07/24 03:49 PM
We are in Wilminton, NC not far. Please send over

Thanks
Ken
5 239 Read More
Re: E-Manager not working SSPhone 05/07/24 01:02 PM
What version network manager are you using and what OS? Any updates done? The last CIX I connected to I found I had to connect with a wired network connection at the 5 port switch we had for voicemail, MIPU and processor and make sure my network settings were all the same network. Can you ping the processor?
6 120 Read More
Re: E-Manager not working ALB300 05/07/24 12:19 PM
Yes, IE
6 120 Read More
Re: Quote Request for Asheville, NC Toner 05/06/24 09:08 PM
Sent pm.
5 239 Read More
Re: Quote Request for Asheville, NC Avanti Telecom 05/06/24 08:55 PM
im 40 miles from Asheville, NC what do you need phone system wise.. let me know.. i can help you.. been in the industry over 28 years..
5 239 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Xdm 05/06/24 08:24 PM
I’m glad you were able to solve it! I would not have been able to help with a HICOM 300. Those are completely different from the original Rolm systems.
9 116 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Soulece 05/06/24 08:11 PM
Hello all, thanks for the quick replies, it's nice to see there is still some interest in helping out the few of us who are still using the slowly dying ROLM phones haha. I actually figured out the issue. Our phone system is a HICOM 300E PBX and I can't remember off the top of my head what the phone mail is but it's a Siemens phonemail system. I wasn't able to program the Phonemail button because the button wasn't the issue. There is a setting inside the PBX on the station specifically.

For anyone scanning the internet looking for the answer to this problem in the future, the answer is you open up LC-WIN, login. Then you want to go to configuration > System > Stations > Voice. Then you want to put in the extension or station number. Then go to the Privilege tab and set "External Voice Mail Server Index" to whichever value is for your voice mail server (In my case, 1). And voila, you can push the phone mail button on your ROLM 400 and it will take you to the voice mail menu even when you don't have a message.
9 116 Read More
Re: E-Manager not working SSPhone 05/06/24 07:42 PM
Are you using IE or other browsers?
6 120 Read More
E-Manager not working ALB300 05/06/24 07:36 PM
I tried to get into a customers system recently and was unable to do so. Tried our system at the shop with the same result.
Unable to log into client is the error message I'm getting.
Created new equipment, Verified system IP.
Don't have software to try and reload.

Not sure where to turn next.

Thanks,
Al
6 120 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Andyreed 05/06/24 07:24 PM
"Not Possible" does sound a lot like German usage of the English language.....and is the same error message I get when I dial a bad number on the HiPath system I have sitting at my desk.

Might give us a hint that this is a 9751-9006 or 9200 (Soulece, the 9751-9006 and 9200 were essentially Siemens systems re-badged as Rolm).
9 116 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Xdm 05/06/24 06:58 PM
Hi Soulece,

I would love to help with the Rolm CBX programming for this. I agree with Andy that we would need to know which Rolm system you have the RolmPhone 400 connected to.

I can help with the 9751-9005 or older systems. I don’t know anything about the 9006 or 9200.
9 116 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Andyreed 05/06/24 06:31 PM
Hi Soulece,

Do you have back-end programing access to the phone system? It sounds like that button on those particular phones simply have no programming, and you would need to to add a speedial or MSGWT button.

Also important....is this a 9751-9005, 9751-9006, or 9200 system. If you're not sure a photo of the CBX itself might help.

Disclaimer - I am not a Rolm guy but am just familiar enough with them....and also have someone else who can answer questions that currently has hands on a Rolm system.
9 116 Read More
Re: ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Toner 05/06/24 04:11 PM
ROLM is a pretty rare breed on this forum but maybe someone will be able to jump in and help you!

anyone
9 116 Read More
ROLM 400 v2 Phonemail Programming Soulece 05/06/24 04:05 PM
Hi,

I just took over the phone system not long ago. Some of our phones, when you press the phonemail button, will immediately go to extension 390 to get into the phonemail menu, which is what we want. However, an equal amount of phones, when you press the phonemail button, only show "Nothing Stored". I've attempted to program the phonemail by pressing the program key then pressing the phonemail key but if I press anything afterwards, it says "Not Possible". Can anyone give me any insights on how to program the phonemail key to dial 390? I've looked at the user manual but to no avail.
9 116 Read More
Buy/Sell - List your inventory and sell it or buy Jump to new posts
Re: Looking for TIE KSU Andyreed 05/03/24 09:11 PM
You know I've been meaning to call them and every time I remember it's after 5. Going to give them a call on Monday.
10 1,177 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: SV9100 and Baum's Act programming Yoda 05/03/24 03:36 PM
Been a while, off and on for this project. Time for an update.

Telco has a charge for the PSALI agreement. And since there are 3 buildings, the charge is times 3. We are leaning towards getting three SIP trunks and program the 9100 to send 911 calls out the SIP trunk for that building, with the proper address. Eventually adding more sip trunks and moving all the DID's.

Sound reasonable?

Thank you.
Jim
8 864 Read More
Buy/Sell - List your inventory and sell it or buy Jump to new posts
Re: Looking for TIE KSU dans 05/03/24 03:22 PM
Wholesale Telecom here in St. Louis might have some old TIE stock.
10 1,177 Read More
Re: Need a Dealer Near Auston Tx. Toner 05/02/24 04:15 PM
Sorry nobody responded - if you still need someone you could try Avaya's Partner Locator.
1 123 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: IPO Ip phone install teleco 05/02/24 04:06 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, got it up and running..
16 949 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,684 Shoretel
189,695 CTX100 install
187,881 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024