atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jacktel nortel mics password resset - 08/16/22 06:55 PM
Going to a new client who fired old tech co. not sure why. They brought in a non Nortel tech who claims system password is changed and that the rad is bad. I have a rad with known password and have old HP laptop with NRU
Software that i keep for a couple of large Mics systems for remote programing. I have read debug info and have never tried to reset a system password. What am i going to run into? After i confirm password and existing rad are bad
Thanks
Jacktel Ps I will add that this is my first visit and system is Mics r4 with PRI with DID in a nursing home so I can not default the system
Posted By: Toner Re: nortel mics password resset - 08/17/22 03:38 PM
The debug method for the pwd is your best bet. You might want to practice on a system with a known password before you try it on site!
Posted By: Curlycord Re: nortel mics password resset - 08/17/22 07:50 PM
"What am i going to run into? After i confirm password and existing rad are bad"

Sounds like your just viewing the password with your RAD and then testing theirs.
What do you mean by "run into"?
Posted By: Curlycord Re: nortel mics password resset - 08/25/22 03:58 PM
How did you make out jacktel?
Posted By: jacktel Re: nortel mics password resset - 09/15/22 07:32 PM
I set up a Mics back on the bench and used a known good rad. It worked out fine, Then went to site and restored password.
Thanks
Posted By: Curlycord Re: nortel mics password resset - 09/15/22 07:57 PM
Cool, thanks for the update.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help