atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: craigers99 12-Line Key Phone - 08/30/05 01:09 PM
What's the difference between the 60081A, 60081B and the 60081 12 button phones? Are these all the same type phones but different versions?
I have a new customer that needs 2 phones replaced. She got model 60081B-DM32HF off the bottom of her phone. I'm not very familiar with these systems but obviously it's a 12 button Handsfree phone. I would just like to order the phones, & just swap them out. Is there anything other than that I will need to do?
Thanks in advance,
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: 12-Line Key Phone - 08/30/05 03:25 PM
Tie Buscom 32 Speaker phone---the "B" was about $10-$15 more for some reason---but I see no difference in the desriptions of the phone in my old database. There probably is a difference but I don't recall right now what it was. Maybe someone else knows for sure---I'll do some more looking.
Posted By: groundstart Re: 12-Line Key Phone - 08/30/05 05:28 PM
modifications made to the circuit board.....

Tie was well known for making these.....

Some old Tie phones experienced cutoffs, static and other little goodies......
these modifications which were no more then some circuits being changed corrected that.....

take apart both versions and u will seem what i mean.......
Posted By: craigers99 Re: 12-Line Key Phone - 08/30/05 08:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I have ordered the phones, what a pain to find!! Once they arrive, is it just a basic swap out of the defective ones? I should be able to just unplug the old and plug in the new??
"I HOPE"
Thanks
C
Posted By: groundstart Re: 12-Line Key Phone - 08/31/05 03:40 AM
Plug n GetPaid.....

Tie made revisions to chips on their pcbs almost on a daily basis.....

You have to remember back then in the good old days, phones & systems were still fairly new and lots of little bugs surfaced......
Posted By: craigers99 Re: 12-Line Key Phone - 08/31/05 07:17 AM
Thanks for the info again Groundstart... Ya gotta love the whole plug in play feature!
C
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help