atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jp1525 Hipath Expressions Compact VM - 02/08/12 04:56 PM
Can someone tell me how to program a group mailbox on a Siemens HiPath 3550 with an Expressions Compact VM. The scenario would be to have allcalls answered by the Auto Attendant, have the callers press 1 out of the AA and be transferred to Hunt Group 472 with ext. 407 & 408 as the group members. If the call is not answered after 4 rings the customer would like the call to end in voicemail box 472 which would notify both 407 and 408 that there is a message. Can someone help me program this scenario? Thanks
Posted By: Bopper Re: Hipath Expressions Compact VM - 02/09/12 06:12 AM
Program a call number for your hunt group with the members you want in it. In the IVM, program a mailbox with the hunt group call number with a COS of 7 then go to additional settings and you will see a group mailbox button and when you use the drop down tab your mailbox call number should be in the list. Add the members that you want to be notified and your done.
Posted By: Bopper Re: Hipath Expressions Compact VM - 02/09/12 08:22 AM
Opps, also forgot to say that in forwarding you need to add the hunt group call number to forward to the IVM hunt group pilot number
Posted By: jp1525 Re: Hipath Expressions Compact VM - 02/23/12 12:00 PM
Once I have that box programmed, how will the message be presented to the user's phone? Does it light their personal message button or do we program a 2nd button to show that it is a message from the Hunt Group?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help