atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oobie Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 01/30/09 08:55 AM
I am trying to restrict certain phones from dialing long distance, local calls only. I set up a Class of Service group and in the allowed table 2 put in toll free and the local exchange. They where still able to call long distance. I then set the phones to a class of service 1, which from reading, should only be able to dial internal. This still did not work.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Posted By: HutchComm Re: Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 02/02/09 09:12 AM
Are you loading changes through Delta Mode or Overwrite?
Posted By: oobie Re: Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 02/03/09 06:05 AM
Delta.
Posted By: Bopper Re: Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 02/03/09 12:31 PM
In COS programming for the COS you setup, what is in the class of service field to the right? That is where you reference the allowed and deny tables, internal, outward restricted and so on.
Posted By: oobie Re: Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 02/11/09 05:25 AM
Under Class of Service tab:
COS: Station tab, I set the extensions that i wanted to restrict as COS group 1. I then went to the Allowed/Denied numbers and chose List number 2 and inserted the numbers I wanted to allow dialing.
Next I went to the COS Day and Night tabs for COS Group 1 and chose Allowed List 2 for the route that they are call out on. The end resul is that those extensions cannot make any outside calls.

Any help is appreciated.
Posted By: Bopper Re: Siemens HiPath 3700 station resriction - 02/11/09 06:01 AM
You have a private message
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help