atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sonny88 Summit AA direct to voicemail - 07/27/23 11:35 PM
Hi there, it's been a while since I dealt with our one and only Vertical Summit phone system from 8yrs ago 2015.

Here's our client's wish list:
1. At night via Auto-Ring Mode, from the Auto-Attendant... they wanted to route the calls direct to voicemails vs being routed to an extension that rings 3 to 4 times before going to voicemail.
2. From a Station Group, the overflow should be routed after 15secs direct to a voicemail of a certain extension.

I tried several things but to no avail.

Kindly advise when you have the chance.

Many thanks.
Sonny
Posted By: sonny88 Re: Summit AA direct to voicemail - 08/01/23 05:16 PM
Hi there, need help with this. Please and thanks.
Posted By: Toner Re: Summit AA direct to voicemail - 08/01/23 05:25 PM
Hi Sonny,

I'm not sure if we have any Vertical techs who still frequent this board. If the Vertical system is equivalent to Ericsson/LG you could reach out to 911 Communications to see what their support options are...
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Summit AA direct to voicemail - 08/02/23 09:47 PM
1) In the CCR Table, choose the destination number that should go directly to voice-mail. Type = Voice Mail(Station Group), Value = 401 (or whatever group is assigned to the VSF-VM), VMID = Station number of the voice-mail box.

2) In Station Group Attributes, Overflow Destination = STA/NET or Station Group, 401 (or whatever group is assigned to the VSF-VM), Overflow Timer = 15, Mailbox Wait Station = Station number of the voice-mail box.
Posted By: sonny88 Re: Summit AA direct to voicemail - 09/26/23 06:48 AM
Thanks, nfcphoneman. Sorry for the late response as I was away for a bit and still catching up with my workload. I am looking at trying this this week and will let you know once I know more.
Many thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help