atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scotty Woods Summit 100 with voice mail question. - 04/17/23 07:33 PM
Ok, this is going to be an easy one for you guys. I have a system that I have installed. Lines 1 and 2 are for business A. Line 3 is for business B. line 4 is for business C. Business A and C are not interested in auto attendant. Business B wants the auto attendant to answer for him when he is not available and leave a message in his mailbox. What is the simplest way to accomplish this? I want to set it up where after "x" amount of rings on line 3, the voice mail picks up and plays station 1005's personal greeting. Thank you.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Summit 100 with voice mail question. - 04/18/23 05:25 PM
Does Line 3 just ring to one phone? If so, you'll just need to make sure that that extension is programmed to go to the voice-mail group in PGM 120.
I am so sorry for taking so long to get back to this!! I actually forgot about it until my customer called back asking about it. They have 3 lines total. 2 lines for one place and the 3rd line, i want to go to station 1005's mailbox.
Yes, line 3 rings only to station 1005. I have the phone set to forward to voice mail on outside calls that are unanswered or busy, but when I call the number it rings forever. well, for at least 45 seconds and does not go the his inbox.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help