atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nonameyet SBX backup and RESTORE? - 05/29/12 08:16 AM
so, I have to replace the main cabinet at a site that is having issues. my question is: I backed up the system programming, it has 2 cabinets and a few boards in it.will I i be able to load the database back into just the main cabinet and then switch over the cards? OR? does it have to " see " the other cards first?
Posted By: MnDave Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 05/29/12 09:11 AM
If I remember correctly, I once loaded a fully loaded double cabinet program into a minimally equipped Basic KSU with no issues. I did this to be prepared for an immediate swap should the problem be the KSU. It wasn't, so I was never able to actually test it. However, even if you would be forced to install all the components first, it would only take a few extra minutes of your time.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 05/29/12 09:30 AM
thanks, Dave, that is what I was thinking...we will see.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 05/29/12 09:53 AM
You can send the program to the BKSU without the other cards being installed.
Posted By: billyb Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 05/31/12 07:51 AM
I was advised by Toni once to install cards then initialize system (let the system configure/see cards)then reload database
Posted By: nonameyet Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 06/09/12 07:26 AM
Update: I loaded the database in the cab and then switched over the cards, all good.
Posted By: draynor Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 06/28/12 08:37 PM
Can anyone tell me how to back up a SBX database. I'm sorry but I just can't figure it out.

David
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 06/28/12 09:52 PM
Use the tools menu.
Posted By: Birgit Re: SBX backup and RESTORE? - 06/29/12 05:39 AM
Make sure you disconnect from PCAdmin before you download.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help