atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Vertical Networks - 04/27/05 12:39 PM
Anyone have experience with this system? Local CVS pharmacys are wrecking out Norstars and putting in the IP systems with ugly phones that say Vertical Networks. I have never run across this breed. Any input?
Posted By: upstateny Re: Vertical Networks - 04/27/05 01:06 PM
I looked at them at my last job 5 years ago - they sell a box called the "instant office" - it includes the phone system, voicemail and a router blade - seemed like a pretty good piece of equipment at the time. The fact that their rep shipped us a system, blew off our appointment completely then called a couple of weeks later asking if we wanted to sign on kind of turned us off. I saw a vertical phone on our local cvs and read that they will be doing 3,500 or so cvs stores - nice score for them!!
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: Vertical Networks - 04/29/05 04:25 PM
i'm in the middle of doing a buttload of eckerds to cvs remodel/recable/resystem jobs now.

those things suck! every store i re-do the people there hate them!

not to mention how cvs wants the things put in.

and yep.....ripping out perfectly good (and sometimes really new) norstar mics systems & shipping them back to 'em
Posted By: tincanphoneman Re: Vertical Networks - 05/03/05 05:36 PM
Beneficial Installed Instant office about 2 years ago. I hate them. Always having troubles with them. Well they are good for a service call lol. Well had one that kept resetting, changed the unit same problem. changed all equipment connected to it the problem continued. noone knew what the problem was just quit resetting and all was good.
Posted By: Affinitel Re: Vertical Networks - 05/26/10 11:22 AM
Hi all - I'm searching for an InstantOffice 3500 Admin Manual
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Networks - 05/26/10 10:18 PM
I thought CVS was installing Waves?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Vertical Networks - 05/26/10 10:54 PM
Derrick..that was a tag on to a 2005 post.
Posted By: dwflood Re: Vertical Networks - 05/28/10 05:57 PM
Originally posted by RATHER BE FISHING:
Derrick..that was a tag on to a 2005 post.
I just got back from Wave tech training at the old Vodavi HQ in Phoenix. They were in the process of burning-in a couple dozen Wave's to be shipped out to CVS locations...
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical Networks - 05/28/10 06:06 PM
I guess I need to pay more attention to the dates.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Vertical Networks - 05/28/10 06:06 PM
DW..PM sent. smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help