atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BrianS End of the line for Allworks? - 12/25/20 04:51 PM
So maybe its been discussed here, but Allworks- no new releases, consolidating sales and support- is this the end of the line for this brand?
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: End of the line for Allworks? - 12/26/20 09:50 PM
Never saw Allworks
Posted By: EV607797 Re: End of the line for Allworks? - 12/28/20 09:20 AM
I've never encountered any new Allworx installations, although I did remove one from a residence (I know, odd) about five years ago because the homeowner couldn't get anyone to support it. We just replaced it with a key system. Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any new activity in the form of advertising from them. I thought that these IP system manufacturers were the wave of the future? Did they bite off more than they could chew?
Posted By: dans Re: End of the line for Allworks? - 12/28/20 03:37 PM
Windstream was selling Allworks, lost a couple of customers to them, they were selling them as a bundle package with their T1 service. Windstream fell off the radar since bankruptcy.
Posted By: Daniel Re: End of the line for Allworks? - 01/08/21 08:09 PM
We just pulled an allworx last year when the customer dumped windstream and put put in an IPO.
Posted By: aweaver Re: End of the line for Allworks? - 02/23/21 05:42 PM
We're still actively installing Allworx. Software 9.0 was released 11/23/2020 so it's not the end of the line...yet. However Windstream ownership of Allworx has been a bad thing in the last couple years for lack of proactive forward looking product development. It looks promising that Windstream will sell Allworx to an investor group, which will hopefully revive proactive leadership in the brand.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help