atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MooreTel A happy customer - 02/03/10 09:24 AM
I finally installed the G1E yesterday and the client is ecstatic!

She loved her Nortel system, but after 6 1/2 years wanted something different. She loves the built in "AA", Fax Detection and many of the other features from this TransTel system.

Thanks to Merritt from the board and to Joe and Lloyd from TransTel for helping me keep this client.
Posted By: metelcom Re: A happy customer - 02/04/10 04:43 AM
Great to hear Dave now you have about 10 million more Nortels to replace. laugh
Posted By: TransTel Support 1 Re: A happy customer - 02/04/10 06:57 AM
Thank you Dave for working with us and letting us know about the differences in the older central offices regarding caller id........i.e Stentor vs. Bellcore.

We have other new dealers coming on board in Canada and I sispect we will encounter this again and now we are prepared.

Thanks again for your help and support and we are delighted to learn you have a happy customer!

That's what we are all here for!
Posted By: ATechguy Re: A happy customer - 02/07/10 07:12 AM
HI! There , Dave , i am interested in learning more on the Transtel , i am basically just a 1 man Interconnect with subs. i use when i need them , i still service alot of different systems but i am always wanting to have a cost effective option. I am also in Canada. Just wondering if the system is easy to learn and program and becoming a reseller if it is not to hard with the shipping etc. I believe there is not a distributor in Canada. Any comments welcome. Brett laugh
Posted By: MooreTel Re: A happy customer - 02/07/10 07:58 AM
It's not as easy as Nortel to program, but with practice you'll start remembering the needed skills. Contact Merritt (metalcom) or TransTel directly for any needed info.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: A happy customer - 02/07/10 08:45 AM
Thanks Dave, Looks like it is similar to Nec programming wise.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: A happy customer - 05/25/14 11:38 PM
What type of training do they offer.
Posted By: metelcom Re: A happy customer - 05/27/14 08:43 PM
Not much training offered or needed. All support material is available and tech support will walk you through problems. You can go to Florida but no remote or web classes yet.
Posted By: justbill Re: A happy customer - 05/27/14 10:15 PM
I've only put in one, but had no real big trouble and a couple things I couldn't figure out their support was great, so was Merritt's help.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: A happy customer - 05/28/14 11:27 AM
Same here...
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: A happy customer - 05/28/14 11:46 PM
So what's wrong with a trip to Florida.
Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help