atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MooreTel X-16 Phone Repair - 08/28/20 12:15 PM
Anyone know where I can get X-16 phones repaired? I don't think Usedphones are doing it anymore...and the last one I received was defective on receipt anyway...
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: X-16 Phone Repair - 08/28/20 04:37 PM
Dave, I may have a few, if you want them there yours.

Ken
Posted By: MooreTel Re: X-16 Phone Repair - 08/28/20 05:14 PM
You looking for more Molson Beer, right? LOL

It's just frustrating, after being able to fix almost ALL Nortel telephone problems, minor or major, we can only change handset cords on the XBlue sets.

I'm down to 2 black sets. Got 14 blue, but I want to be able to exchange black for black for repair.

I understand why XBlue doesn't want to be bothered with repairs, but IMHO, a redesign is needed so that we don't have to exchange the phone EVERY time there's an issue. I have 1 client that is really upset as he has to change phones 2 or 3 times for what should be an minor issue costs the client so much....

With Nortel, I can replace virtually every damn part fairly quickly. If I don't have the time on site, I give the client a loaner & fix it on the bench. I rarely have to scrap Nortel M series phones. Already, I've scrapped at least 6 XBlue except for the handsets & cords & 1 base...

Ken, let me know how many, how much & with the shipping, please...
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: X-16 Phone Repair - 08/30/20 07:19 PM
Dave i'll check my storage Tuesday.

Cost Shipping and Molson
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: X-16 Phone Repair - 09/02/20 09:17 PM
Dave, so sorry, I do have X-Blue phones but not the X-16, I have the X 45s. sorry
Ken
Posted By: MooreTel Re: X-16 Phone Repair - 09/03/20 11:33 AM
No problem, Ken.....when I run out of black they'll get blue...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help