atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have Sprint Protege CTX KSU (K32US4.F06) and ProtegeVoice SVP-4 system and we want to permanently disable the ProtegeVoice SVP-4 box (so its voicemail is not enabled/active) because Frontier is now providing voicemail free of charge on their service plan. Please help. Thank you. Ken.
There is hardware and software involved.

Hardware: you can either remove the hardware or just unplug the power source.

Software: Depending upon how the programming is setup.

Are you looking for the software or just programming info?
For the hardware part: This seems to be the easiest so I will unplug the power source to the ProtegeVoice SVP-4.

For the software part: I don't know how the programming is setup. I just need the programming info/work-around so when someone calls and no one picks up the phone the Sprint Protege CTX KSU would just let it rings (rather than trying to send the call to the powered down ProtegeVoice SVP-4) so the Frontier voicemail will answer the call.

Thank you again for your help. Ken.
I emailed you the required software.

More than likely in programming you can changing CO ringing assignments to a different UCD group. More times than not, the VM UCD group is 430 or 431.

I can walk you through it.
Thank you Dean for the require software. Let me spend some time on deciphering what you wrote before I ask questions that will show my naiveness. Thanks again for your help. Ken.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help