atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Paul z 280S IP firmware - 10/05/09 05:58 AM
My Company recently purchased a few 280S IP phones from a refurb Company and the firmware on them is older than our other 280S IP phones. Is there anywhere to get the latest Firmware for these phones online?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/05/09 09:48 AM
Not that I am aware of, and if they are, they not supposed to be. Those upgrades are usually only in the Tadiran Tech area for authorized dealers.
Posted By: Paul z Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/05/09 05:03 PM
Is there any way to pull the firmware off a phone that is already on 3.26, or does the phone system itself keep a copy that can be pushed out to phones that are not current?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/05/09 08:45 PM
Nope, not that I have seen. Have you called the company you bought the phones from or contacted a certified Tadiran dealer to help you?
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/06/09 08:48 AM
Paul,

You get what you pay for.. I stress this to all my potential customers that want to save a buck on hardware... I have a customer right now that bought a whole Xblue Networks phone system on Ebay.. He is having all kinds of issues... I don't mind because I bill the crap out of him!
Posted By: Paul z Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/07/09 05:03 AM
We have a Certified dealer that we work with, we installed phones at a location that brakes a phone about once a month, so even if these last a while we will save some money. The phones work fine, just trying to get them up to the same firmware. Can I ask what guys sell this phone for new?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: 280S IP firmware - 10/07/09 06:57 AM
You can ask but the rules state clearly that pricing is not allowed to be discussed.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help