atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mars 2 ICE Questions - 03/10/07 08:23 PM
Has anyone found any information as to weather or not there is a patch available for the ICE that will correct for the new Daylight savings time?

Has anyone tried the new IP phones on the ICE and the new ICE uCMC?
Posted By: reataylor Re: 2 ICE Questions - 03/11/07 07:01 AM
KSU 1 didn't auto time change. I don't know about KSU 3. And with my experience with the ICE. I don't care to try the IP phones.
Posted By: Mars Re: 2 ICE Questions - 03/11/07 04:48 PM
You have had problems with the ICE? I have only installed like 6 of them since we were authorized in december. So far not a single one has had any real issues to speak of.

Please tell me of the issues you had with ICE so I can look out for them as well.
Posted By: reataylor Re: 2 ICE Questions - 03/13/07 06:43 AM
I installed about 15 of the KSU1's. Found out they don't operate under 45 degrees, so have several hanging aroung with drop lines on them in the winter to keep them warm. The original handsets (at least the ones I got) tended to be squirrally, They'd do a loud buzz when you first picked up the handset. Avoid the flash voicemail. Atleast that's what I've heard.
Posted By: OCI Re: 2 ICE Questions - 03/13/07 08:52 AM
Version 9.x ROM and above resolved the low temp issue you mention. Contact Tadiran for ROM upgrade.

Early release station handsets had those problems. Hardware warranty was 2 years, it may not be too late to replace some if you check with Tadiran.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help