atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Stavros Timed Call Forward on a Tadiran IPX500 - 09/30/05 11:15 AM
I'm trying to set up a Timed Call Forward on an extension on my Tadiran IPX500. I've found the parameter "TIMED FWD" and it's defined as:

"Allows re-routing a call to another destination according to the time period defined system-wide. This feature is the same as Call Forward All, except that it operates at specifically designated hours."

I need to have the receptionist's calls forwarded to another extension during her break and it seems this is exactly the feature to accomplish that, but I cannot figure out how to set the "time period defined system-wide."

Can anyone help with this one?
Posted By: carnes Re: Timed Call Forward on a Tadiran IPX500 - 10/02/05 04:52 AM
You can set the times in sfe,4 also check COS for that extension to see if it is allowed.
I have never used it but #1985 is the default code for turning it on. I am guessing it would ask for a destination at that time.
carnes is not correct. The timed forward option is different form the night1 and night2 function and that is strictly for trunk functions. Timed forward is a station or boss or hunt ect..option and their are codes just for that. SFE 4 will take you to that timer the #1985 or 1985 (depends on versions) is a night function and set I think under night or nite.
Posted By: Stavros Re: Timed Call Forward on a Tadiran IPX500 - 10/03/05 04:08 AM
Thank you!
Posted By: carnes Re: Timed Call Forward on a Tadiran IPX500 - 10/03/05 10:37 AM
#185 and #184 will set the system to night one and night two mode. He is wanting to forward an extension at a certain time. Their is a timed function for extensions and for the attn with codes #1985 and #1984.
My bad carnes. You are right but generally you set the times up then program the ext for timed forward under FEAT.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help