atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Delusive Sprint Protege Help - 10/31/05 12:33 PM
HI. To start things off without no misunderstandings, I am only a Network Adminsistrator. I have been asked to take care of some phone issues.

I've contacted every local phone company/reseller for help...even the people who originally installed the system, and 'No One' can help me fix our system.

I'm trying to delete some older employees from the directory. Also, some newer employees are under a different persons name when you enter the first three letters of their last name, including myself.

I don't know how to tell what type Protege system I have, so finding out what type I have could help. So can anyone tell me where to look?

I do know that getting to the 'Time and Date' uses: Function, #, 0
if that helps narrow down my system any.

I'm hoping I can change everything from the phone itself, but I'll try about anything. Thanks smile
Posted By: carnes Re: Sprint Protege Help - 10/31/05 02:59 PM
It seems to be your voice mail. Is it square and has three lights on it. 2 flashing and 1 solid. If so you will need the admin box to make any changes.
Posted By: Delusive Re: Sprint Protege Help - 11/01/05 10:22 AM
I dont see any boxes with 2 flashing and 1 solid, or vice versa.

I don't even know which one is the Voice Mail Box. There are probably b/w 10-15 different boxes out there.

Our T-1 line runs out there, our phones, and our alarm. It's one huge mess lol.

Any other suggestions?
Posted By: walterv Re: Sprint Protege Help - 11/01/05 01:34 PM
Where are you located?

Walter
Posted By: Delusive Re: Sprint Protege Help - 11/02/05 05:58 AM
Thanks to whomever called me. You were a great help.

I got in after about 15 different password tries. I guess I got lucky on that one smile

I should be able to make all the changes I need now. But if I need anymore help, I now know where to come. You guys are GREAT!

Thanx again smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help