atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KLD Sprint Protege CTX - 11/07/05 05:37 PM
Have a customer that wants to add Voice Mail. I understand that Sprint no longer supports this system. Any suggests other than run, don't walk, away from this as fast as you can? laugh
Posted By: Winetech Re: Sprint Protege CTX - 11/08/05 08:38 AM
sprint does support the ctx they are just not doing anything with it. if you can program it you are fine we stopped putting the protege voice on them because of hard drives going dead but the digital voice (voice brick) works fine. but if you do not have software to program..... good luck.
Posted By: Tremaine Re: Sprint Protege CTX - 11/13/05 06:27 PM
I work in IT for a company that receives old computers and electronics for recycling. A customer of ours had upgraded their phone system and had a Protege CTX lying around that they dropped off with us.

Unfortunately, they didn't have the software or manual(s) for it... which leaves me high and dry to figure this out *grin*

Is there anyone who can point me to a manual and software? I have the CTX itself and 3 of the phones used with it.

Cheers!
Posted By: KENB Re: Sprint Protege CTX - 11/14/05 05:16 AM
Tremaine
Why dont you wait until another system comes down
the pipe that is easier to deal with i.e
software levels , programming ,support issues
equipment availability.

My $.02
Posted By: Winetech Re: Sprint Protege CTX - 11/14/05 09:03 AM
for something this size i would wait also. you can buy something new-ish for the price and time you will spend on that.
Posted By: walterv Re: Sprint Protege CTX - 11/23/05 01:42 PM
Call me I can help, the ctx is solid and voice is available and inexpensive.... you can use an aleen .....

631-862-1339 ext 222
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help