atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tampasteve Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 06/14/06 06:31 AM
Maybe we could add a Tadiran/Sprint section to the board? It seems that most of the "Other" questions are about the Tadiran and Sprint lines of phones....while they are different systems most of the time, they were branded the same for a while so it would make some sense to have them together. Also, together they could garner enough questions for a section of their own, IMO.

Steve
Posted By: Winetech Re: Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 06/14/06 03:54 PM
it would be called SPG since or the NEW Embarq Logistics. i think it would be good then i could be a moderator at something!
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 06/15/06 04:39 AM
Good suggestion Steve! Test-OK has agreed with you and will add a new section soon.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 06/30/06 07:52 PM
I thought these were two separate companies...what happened?
Posted By: Winetech Re: Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 07/01/06 01:03 PM
sprint products group oem'd the tadiran ice and coral ipx and few years ago (what like 2 years ago) the also did the same with the mitel ipc.
Posted By: APPFonguy Re: Sprint Tadiran Section on board? - 08/04/06 09:30 AM
Tadiran and Mitel have both shut Sprint Products Group off from being a distribution channel. You still need to call Sprint on the Sprint K3 (OEM'd Emerald ICE) as Tadiran will not provide support on the OEM'd product. Sprint Products Group is no longer in the distribution channel market. They don't even sell jacks, cable, etc. anymore. Its too bad as they were a cheap source for stock.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help