atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: King David Web embedded telephony - 06/13/08 07:04 PM
Dont know if I am allowed to say this, but I am very good at building web embedded telephony stuff such as click-to-call buttons, pc-to-phone buttons, sip phone embedded links, click to video me, etc... anyone needing my help, just holler smile

King Dave
Posted By: Kumba Re: Web embedded telephony - 06/14/08 01:23 PM
First off let me say Welcome to the Board. We hope you enjoy your stay and can add some value to our community here.

Second off, please do not post any general advertisements or solicitations for your work. We strive to offer professional opinions and viewpoints to other owners, technicians, installers, and customers that visit, but the forum posts themselves are not here as a means of revenue generation. You are more then free to say you work for company X if you like, and you can include something generic like that in your tagline if you wish.

Not to say that you have violated anything with your above post, but you are treading a seemingly fine line. Just a general FYI.

And lastly I hope we all can be of help to you when you need it as well. If you get a chance you might want to check the posting guidelines at the top of the general forum.

Thanks.
Posted By: King David Re: Web embedded telephony - 06/14/08 03:16 PM
Your welcome message is gladly accepted.

When did I say I was commercially motivated?... my offer for help is altruistic and it stands to anyone who asks. Looking forward to be of help.

King Dave
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help