atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: d1verse ESI IVX E-Series - 11/09/04 04:55 PM
I recently purchased one of these from a company that went under, and I can't seem to find the Installation / Programming manual online. Does anyone know where I can obtain this so I can actually use the system?

Also, I noticed there is a serial port on the back, but when I connect it to my laptop all I get is an "s" and nothing else.

Anyone know how I can manage this puppy via serial?

Thanks!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: ESI IVX E-Series - 11/10/04 09:49 AM
Available in Manuals link above. User Guides are also in there.
mark
Posted By: needtoknow Re: ESI IVX E-Series - 11/11/04 07:54 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by d1verse:
I recently purchased one of these from a company that went under, and I can't seem to find the Installation / Programming manual online. Does anyone know where I can obtain this so I can actually use the system?

Also, I noticed there is a serial port on the back, but when I connect it to my laptop all I get is an "s" and nothing else.

Anyone know how I can manage this puppy via serial?

Thanks!
</font>

I have been looking for phone systems and was considering the same system you are referring too. You can go to the webiste www.esiivx.com or copy this link https://www.esiusers.com/downloads.php and it will have downloadable manuals for you.
Posted By: tsinc Re: ESI IVX E-Series - 12/27/04 12:02 PM
We're quite fond of the IVX systems and have installed over 100 of them.

If you need any further info on programming them, and/or information to help you decide whether or not to purchase one, let me know.

I'd be happy to give you some honest advice and/or a referral to a local dealer who can help you with support needs beyond your capabilities.

------------------
Stephen Joyce, Terminal Solutions, Inc.
www.tsinc.com sjoyce@tsinc.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help