atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toner Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 06/21/23 06:28 PM
Hey all,

You're invited to a Sundance Forums virtual meetup on Tuesday, June 27 at 16:30 Eastern, 13:30 Pacific time! If you'd like to attend post below and I'll send you a Google Meet invitation thumbsup

I'll post the link in the ShoutChat window just before the meeting starts as well.
Invite please.
Posted By: Toner Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 06/27/23 02:39 PM
Sent to the email associated with your username, see you there!
Posted By: Toner Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 06/27/23 09:58 PM
Thanks to Garbleduser, Yoda, & Carl Navarro for a great chat this afternoon! Nice getting to know you guys a little 2thumbs
Posted By: dexman Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 06/28/23 01:01 AM
I didn't have the chance to join this time. Hopefully my schedule will be a bit more accommodating for the next. smile
Posted By: nameless Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 06/30/23 10:52 PM
I'll have to look out for this. Though being 14 hours ahead of eastern time makes it a bit difficult
Posted By: Toner Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 07/02/23 03:10 PM
@nameless - that does make it difficult! I suppose if we did a Friday evening it would be Saturday morning for you...
Originally Posted by nameless
I'll have to look out for this. Though being 14 hours ahead of eastern time makes it a bit difficult
Here let me help you out.

Air Canada flight 36 from Brisbane to Vancouver, BC
13h, 45m
Layover 2 h, 35m
Air Canada flight 403 from Vancouver, BC to Montreal.
4h, 42m
Layover 2h, 8m
Air Canada flight 8898 operated by Air Canada Express from Montreal to New York (JFK)
1h, 32m

Leave at 9:45 am and arrive at 8:27 pm.

After a good nights sleep in the Airport Terminal you'll be all fresh for the meet up. As an added bonus JFKh as free Wi-Fi 👍
Posted By: R4+Z Re: Tuesday June 27, 2023 Virtual Meetup - 07/18/23 09:30 AM
12 hours difference for me in Perth Western Australia so unless I have insomnia, I won't be able to join. Now Prof, what would my flight schedule be :-) :-)
Originally Posted by R4+Z
Now Prof, what would my flight schedule be :-) :-)
You're in luck.

The How Ridiculous team, Brett Stanford, Derek Herron and Scott Gaunson, will be flying into New York City to film an episode with donations from the Long Island Telephone Museum. I heard rumors that some things they are going to do are:

Drop an original New York Telephone Ford Econoline work van from the Chrysler Building.
See who can shoot a speargun through the most Telephone Directories from the 1945 through 1961 at the Statue of Liberty.
Who can throw a glass insulator across Grand Central Station and land in a waste basket.
See how many Rexy's can fit in a telephone booth in Times Square at 4pm on a Friday.
On the roof of the American Irish Historical Society, using an iron of their choice and 10 gold balls, see who can break the most skylight windows on the roof of Metropolitan Museum of Art. Minus 2 points for every solar panel hit.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help