atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lacota P-Asserted-Identity - 07/22/23 06:53 PM
HI,

I'm having trouble with Sip trunks sending a CLI since the SIP provider migrated their SIP trunks to a new server, currently when our customer calls out is now showing as "private number", below is what they said is causing the issue, is this possible on the Officeserv when using Voip Peering Sip trunks? I can see there is an option for P-Asserted ID in the "Sip Carrier Option" but that's not much use in this scenario as they're not using registration based SIP trunks!

"After reviewing generic Outbound Traffic, I’ve identified a P-Asserted-Identity (PAID) header has not been added in the initial INVITE. When this isn’t included, we add this (usually the network CLI) and include privacy:id. This is then down to the onward carrier as to whether they wish to present the FROM number or present the call as anonymous. To resolve this, a PAID header needs to be included in the initial INVITE and set the privacy to none"

Any help is welcome,

Thanks
Posted By: nameless Re: P-Asserted-Identity - 07/22/23 09:05 PM
Can you send me a backup?
You can setup the registration to use peering.
Posted By: Lacota Re: P-Asserted-Identity - 07/23/23 06:29 PM
HI Nameless,

Backup attached, I will PM you the password.

Attached File
Backup.zip  (37 downloads)
Posted By: smudger008 Re: P-Asserted-Identity - 11/13/23 09:50 AM
Hi Lacota,
Did you get to resolve this problem?

I have a OS7200s with the same issues.

I did open a new thread before I saw this entitled "OS7100 E164 format outbound cli issues" but early days for a response.
Regards.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help