atcomsystems.ca/forum
I noticed in the mail box directory you can find a person by dialing the last 3 digits of their last name. It is not set up on our system. I need to know how to do this. Thank you.
Which voicemail system are you using?
This usually involves giving callers the option to look up a persons name with a directory (ie for a company directory press 9).And the users or administrator must also enter their names by spelling them.
If it's a SVMi, you must have ALL your greetings recorded and your name entered in the "dial by name" directory or it won't work. I think that there are maybe 4 steps that you need to have a 1st time user do. The SVMi user guide will list them.
woops I posted info on the svmi but I think its a cadence

So what vm is it ??
It could be the first three digits of their first name or last name (Cadence) but it could never be the last three digits of their last name.
Soooooo what voice mail is it.

if you dont see a server by the phone switch then its internal. open the front panel and check to see if there is a card called cadence in it or svmi or ???
I do not know what system it is, but I did figure out how to set up my last name in the directory. Thanks for you input!!!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help