atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Renee # button not working properly - 04/04/06 05:58 AM
We have a Comdial DSU system. We used to always use the following to transfer a call to voice mail: "Trns/Cnf" 38###*XX (XX for extension number). Now if we use that combination, all we get is music on hold. For some reason, the # button isn't working as a "pause". Any suggestions??
Posted By: Renee Re: # button not working properly - 04/04/06 06:32 AM
I should add that it's something to do with the pauses - even if I use the "Hold" button in programming a speed dial button for voice mail, it still just puts MOH on.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: # button not working properly - 04/04/06 05:49 PM
Why don't you program a Transfer to Voicemail (feature) button?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: # button not working properly - 04/04/06 06:04 PM
Renee,
please complete your profile, and read https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/2/t/001111.html
I doubt there is anything wrong with your # key.
mark
Posted By: Renee Re: # button not working properly - 05/18/06 12:04 PM
Okay, I just double-checked my profile and it's filled out. The problem I'm having is related to the ComDial system communicating with the Digital Speech voice mail system. I can not find any information regarding this and for some reason the # key used to work as a delay and doesn't anymore which has to do with the communication between the 2 systems. Does anyone have any knowledge of these 2 systems together?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help