atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello,

We recently made some changes to our Auto-Attendant and some callers seem to be reaching the wrong person. I know in the SMDR with my current settings I can see what extension eventually picked up their phone call, but I wondering if there is anywhere I can see what button/option they chose from the Auto-Attendant (if they pressed 1 vs 8).

Thanks!
Posted By: dans Re: SL1100 Auto Attendant - Reporting\Logging - 10/10/18 07:22 PM
Regarding the SMDR, I never seen a report showing what number the caller dialed when listing to the auto attendant prompts.
People are creatures of habit, when you make changes to the auto attendant it's always a good idea to record at the beginning something like, please listen carefully our menu has changed.
Posted By: oobie Re: SL1100 Auto Attendant - Reporting\Logging - 10/10/18 08:37 PM
What dans said! I am dealing with it right now at a location where we had to re-arrange the auto attendant about 3 different times because people were not listening to the new greetings.

But also make sure the menu are using is using the correct DAT table
you could put a "digit grabber" in line with a line and test .
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help